details | SDK (software development kit) | demonstration video | download and license | resale program
Development kit (SDK - for developers only)
- Tool that allows programmers to easily integrate the functionality in applications development
- Application (Java applet) that functions in the Web environment, compatible with popular browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.).
- Digital sign any document
- Extraction of the citizen's photograph and converting it to JPEG format
OneZero provides online demonstration of the Software Development Kit (SDK).
OneSign SDK lets you integrate Citizen's Card functionality in applications developed by any software house. If you are looking for ways to authenticate users, autofill online forms and digitally sign any document then this SDK is intended to help you achive just that.
Citizen's Card demo - read information from Citizen's Card
In this example you can read general information data and cardholder's address (requires PIN address)
Citizen's Card authentication demo
This example shows how to use the Citizen Card to make an online authentication (requires PIN authentication)
Requirements to use these examples:
- OneDoc Integration - Document Management System
- Integration with OneGov - Platform for Multichannel Service
- Integration with other applications Software Houses